Monday, November 21, 2016

Release all fears


Have no fears

Pray about everything, worry about nothing. (Phillipians 4:6)

Have you ever worried about anything so much you no longer knew how to handle it? How to cope? Where to turn? I know I have.
When faced with struggles, arguments, mistreatment, misunderstanding, and my favorite, rejection, we tend to forget what matters and see no solution to our problems or end to our trials.

Today left me with mixed emotions. Today was busy. And when we use the excuse of "busy" we let frustration and agitation take hold and control our every move.
The worst is when someone may say something or do something hurtful.
With faith, we may not always be accepted or hear kind things said about us.

John 15:18-19.
"If the world hates you just remember that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, then the world would love you as its own. But I chose you from this world, and you do not belong to it; that is why the world hates you."

I struggle with unkind words each day. I am no stranger to fighting alone, but when faced with this we need to talk to Him. Prayer will guide us and send us to His comforting embrace.
Prayer has helped me through it all.
Sir. Listen. Ask Him for his words to you and hear his sweet words. Praise!
Open the Bible and ask Him to give you his word and really sit there.
This takes time. I know. It requires dedication and faith and devotion. But we can hear our God!
He loves us and WANTS us to know Him!

My prayer is for all of you out there struggling or unsure of where you are in your faith right now. Things will fall into place with God beside us. Within us.
May you find His peace today and always.


Photo: Big Pocono State Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment